Appearance > Customize > Colors
In the Trusted theme you can change various colors using the customizer. Your choice of color will be previewed in real-time so you can see instantly how it will look.
The colors you can change in the customizer are:
- Site title color – the color of the site title, if you have not uploaded a logo in place of the site title
- Background color
- Primary color – this is the default green color
- Secondary color – this is the default dark color
- Text color – the color of page or post text
- Headings color – the color of page or post content headings (H1, H2 etc)
This short video shows how quick and easy it is to customize your WordPress site colors using the Trusted theme.