Home Forums Trusted Ιmage titles and web page title are displayed 3 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    giorgos
    Participant

Hi first of all i like your theme is fast and very easy in use. My problem is when i look my webpage on Google cache i can see 3 times in a row the page title and also the images titles. Can you please help me to fix this ??? my url is http://www.easypaygold.gr

Thanks for answer

Andy
    Keymaster

When I view your website, it looks fine to me. The page title looks okay, and the image title I see no issue with them.

I also looked at the Google cache, and it also looks fine to me. I cannot see any issues so I’m not sure how to help.

Can you attach as screenshot showing the issue please?

giorgos
    Participant

I marked up the pictures. These are their titles as you can see they  appear 3 times. Also the title of the page does not appear.

Andy
    Keymaster

You have a plugin “WP-Copyright-Protection” that may be stopping Google from caching your images and/or stylesheet, and also a caching plugin that may doing the same.

It is not an issue with the theme, and I would recommend asking for help from the creators of the plugins.

giorgos
    Participant

ok thanks i will try it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Ιmage titles and web page title are displayed 3 times’ is closed to new replies.