Home Forums Trusted Pro About section

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    oS
    Participant

Hi. Is there any way to change how the “about section” is displayed on the home page?

I’m interested:
    Show line breaks in the text, show text styles, or, in any case, restrict the number of characters that are displayed.

Thanks in advance.

Andy
    Keymaster

The homepage “About Section” is only designed as a quick way to show the excerpt of another page on the homepage.
    It uses WordPress in-built excerpt function which strips out HTML markup such as line breaks, so this is not possible, sorry.

I would recommend adding your text/content to the page content of the homepage in the page editor, and possibly using something like the “Media & Text” block to add your content, with the addition of line-breaks, text formatting, and text to the exact length etc.

oS
    Participant

I´m already using the homepage content as a contact form container, so, I can’t use it as you suggested. Any other way to do that?

Thanks

Andy
    Keymaster

Sorry I don’t understand the question.

Apologies if I have misunderstood, but you can add as much content as you want to the homepage content in the page editor. So as you already have a contact form on there, this does not prevent you from adding other content also.

oS
    Participant

Got it.

I´m goin to try it.

Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘About section’ is closed to new replies.