Home Forums Trusted Cart Update

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    MedLexOne
    Participant

Hi,

When I add products to my cart, the quantity next to the cart symbol on the top right corner does not update with the new quantity.

Please tell me where this setting is or if any code update is required.

Regards

Andy
    Keymaster

The quantity should update when you add or remove items to the cart.

Can you please let me know your site URL? I’ll be able to take a look and see why it is not working on your site.

MedLexOne
    Participant

Additionally, this problem occurs from the product page, when the quantity is changed and the “Add to Basket” button is clicked.

Thanks

MedLexOne
    Participant

My site is http://www.medlexone.com

Thanks in advance !

Andy
    Keymaster

Thanks.

Have you modified any of the theme’s files or templates?

I ask because in the source code the cart has updated correctly, but it is not displayed on the page so I am wondering if you have changed something such as an element (div, span etc..) that needs to be targeted with the updated cart details.

MedLexOne
    Participant

Actually I have not made any changes to the source code. So is there anything else which is preventing the cart amount from the showing the updated amount?

Thanks in advance…

Andy
    Keymaster

At this point we don’t know what could be preventing the cart from displaying the correct details.

We need to try and recreate the issue to be able to work out why this is happening, so could you please let me know all the active plugins that you have on your site?

MedLexOne
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response. I have woocommerce, stripe, WP Mail, WP Forms installed in my site

Andy
    Keymaster

We can’t recreate the issue at our end, sorry.

We have added some code in a test version of the theme to hopefully fix this issue.
    If I send you this version of the theme would you be able to install it in place of the current version to see if it fixes the issue on your website?

MedLexOne
    Participant

Would it be an update with no impact on existing settings, configurations and data?

Andy
    Keymaster

It won’t impact any settings, configurations or data in any way.

It has just 2 lines of extra code to address the issue with the cart, but as we can’t make the problem happen on our dev sites we are not sure if it will fix the issue that you are seeing on your site without installing it on your site to see if it works.

MedLexOne
    Participant

Ok, please send me the updates to email removed. Thanks

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Andy.
    Andy
    Keymaster

I have sent it to the other email address that you registered here, as the one you posted above is refusing to accept messages containing attachments.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Cart Update’ is closed to new replies.