Home Forums Trusted Pro Change the registration page link

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Shaan Thompson
    Participant

Good Day,

I hope you are well.

How can I change the ->Register link that drops down from the cart widget at the top of the page?

I would like it to point to a custom registration form instead of the my_account page.

Regards

Shaan

Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

This points to the ‘My account page’ in the WooCommerce settings.

To change this navigate to ‘WooCommerce’ > ‘Settings’ > ‘Advanced’ > ‘Page setup’ and change the ‘My account page’ to the page that contains your custom registration form.

Shaan Thompson
    Participant

Good Day,

Thank you for the reply.

Unfortunately this changes all links that lead to the my account page to the registration page.

Removing access to the my account page.

I just need the registration link to point to the registration page, once registered then a user can go to the my account page as setup in the woocommerce settings.

Is this possible?

Regards

Shaan

Andy
    Keymaster

Ah yes I see what you mean now.

I’ll look into this and see if we can add a theme option to change this, as it is currently tied in with the WooCommerce account page.

Andy
    Keymaster

Please update to the latest version of the theme (1.9.6) and you will have the option to change the register link to point to a different page.

This option can be found at ‘Appearance’ > ‘Customize’ > ‘Shop Options’ > ‘Header register page link’ where you can select any page to make the link point to.

If you don’t change this option or later reset it, the link will still point to the My Account page as before.

Shaan Thompson
    Participant

That is exactly what I needed.

Thank you Andy.

Regards

Shaan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Change the registration page link’ is closed to new replies.