Home Forums Claremont Pro home page form

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Boris Gutierrez
    Participant

The theme demo shows a form in the home page.  How do I add this to my new installation?

Andy
    Keymaster

The form itself is created using the Contact Form 7 plugin.

The Home Page template has a widget area named “Top Right Area” where the form is placed by using the Contact Form 7 shortcode. When you create a form using that plugin, it gives you a shortcode that you can copy & paste to display the form.

As this theme and its demo was originally created before blocks existed in WordPress, you may want to use the Classic Widgets plugin to bring back the old style widgets, although it will work with the new style block widgets interface.

If using the new block widget interface there is a Contact Form 7 block that can be added where you are able to select one of your created forms to display without needing to paste the shortcode.

Boris Gutierrez
    Participant

Thank you.  I’ll give this a go

Boris Gutierrez
    Participant

I’ve setup the widget (classic mode).  Using WP Forms instead.  The form is not showing up on the home page.  Can you advise please.

Thank you

Boris

Andy
    Keymaster

Make sure to select the “Home Page” page template for the page that you are using as your homepage.

This can be changed in ‘Pages’ > ‘Quick Edit’ > select ‘Home Page’ from the ‘Template’ dropdown and click ‘Update’ button.

Or if in the page editor, in the page settings sidebar select ‘Home Page’ from the ‘Template’ dropdown and click ‘Update’ button.

Boris Gutierrez
    Participant

That did it.  Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Claremont Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.