Home Forums Trusted Pro how to change the typographic of the menu bar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alexander
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to change the font of the menu bar.

I tried to change it in the style.css file but somehow it does not change the right way…

Could someone help me with the correct code so I have the menu bar on top of every page in the same typographic as the phone number which is on top of the page (and right above the menu)?

Many many thanks!

Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Alexander

For the main menu typography, there is a small typo in the code of version 1.0.5 that has now been fixed in version 1.0.6.

If you update the theme to latest version the menu bar typography/font selection will work correctly.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by this error.

Alexander
    Participant

Thanks!

Alexander
    Participant

Somehow I must be doing something wrong here…

I updated to 1.06  but still I am not able to change the menu bars typography.

Andy
    Keymaster

It is possible your browser may have cached the older version of javascript file that updates the customizer live preview.

Can you try logging out of your dashboard, close browser, then login again. Or clear your browser cache and see if it works.

Alexander
    Participant

Solved!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘how to change the typographic of the menu bar’ is closed to new replies.