Home Forums Retail Pro How to enable wishlist on retail pro?

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Andy.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Chiel
    Participant

The wishlist seems to be disabled (default?) Howto enable this feature?

Andy
    Keymaster

The theme has support for two wishlist plugins;
    YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
    or
    TI WooCommerce Wishlist

Install and activate either of these plugins to enable the wishlist.

If you activate both wishlist plugins at the same time, the YITH plugin will have priority in the header menu area.

Chiel
    Participant

Thank you Andy. The ad to wishlist heart icons are not visible on my added productblocks and the Woocommerce product slider. Is there a possibility to enable it in these adons?

Andy
    Keymaster

Make sure you have set the “Show ‘Add to wishlist’ in loop” setting to “Yes” in the plugin options.

This setting can be found in your site dashboard at ‘YITH’ > ‘Wishlist’ > ‘Add to wishlist options’ > ‘Loop Settings’ > “Show ‘Add to wishlist’ in loop”.

Chiel
    Participant

Hi Andy, I tried your suggestion but the wishlist icons only show in the product crossell beneath the single product page, the icons will not show on the loop or the productblocks added in the pagebuilder.

Andy
    Keymaster

The add to wishlist should display in the product loop (the “Shop” page and category/tag/search pages), but it appears that the wishlist plugin does not have support for the product blocks at this time.

Please let me know your website URL and I’ll be able to take a look and advise further.

Andy
    Keymaster

Closing this topic as no reply after 4 months.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘How to enable wishlist on retail pro?’ is closed to new replies.