Home Forums Cordero Pro Menus not saving to locations

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    equinoxarts
    Participant

Not sure what happened, but for some reason I’m unable to save my menus to their locations (Primary Menu, Footer Menu). This was after loading some of the starter site content on top of my existing dev site which kinda messed things up, but was easy enough to clear out as far as the injected pages/media. Do I need to export my content and start over from a clean install maybe? Or fix this in the database somehow? I’m able to save the menu to locations if I switch to Twenty-TwentyOne for example.

Thanks!

Andy
    Keymaster

Are you able to delete your menus and then create and save a new menu? Or does this still not save?

If you have database access, you could try deleting the Cordero Pro theme mods entry, so forcing a reset.
    DELETE FROM wp_options WHERE option_name = 'theme_mods_cordero-pro'

If any of these fail, please let me know which starter site content you imported. If more than one, please let me know in which order they were imported.

Thanks.

equinoxarts
    Participant

Thanks, that seems to have done it — menu is now saving to locations and seems to be sticking.

Previously I had deleted the menus and create/save new ones. Menus saved, but not the location checkboxes, so it wouldn’t appear anywhere. I had built out the basics of the site (pages/menu structure) and then mistakenly imported the starter site content for the restaurant/bar and then the flower shop, not fully realizing what a mess that’d make with regard to styles and content. Mostly have that cleaned out now. 🙂 So, not sure if that was a cause or partial cause, but seems to be okay now. I’ll follow up if more issues come up.

Thanks!

Andy
    Keymaster

Thank you for getting back to me and letting us know about the starter site content.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Menus not saving to locations’ is closed to new replies.