Home Forums Trusted Pro Remove the footer “powered by” and UXL Themes credit

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anne Robichon
    Participant

Hi,

I bought the Trusted-pro version thinking that the Footer ‘Powered by’ would be remove automatically as it is advertised but no.

So how do I remove the theme info + add own copyright info?

I watched a bunch of videos on Youtube but it is difficult to find in that theme.

Thanks for your assistance.

Andy
    Keymaster

There is a widget area named “Copyright Area”.

This can be found at ‘Appearance’ > ‘Widgets’, or ‘Appearance’ > ‘Customize’ > ‘Widgets’.

You can add any widget to that widget area and it will replace the footer ‘Powered by’.

So for example if you want to add your own text, you can add a “Text” widget and write your own content in the text widget.

If you just want to remove the theme text and leave an empty space you can add a text widget and leave it empty.

Andy
    Keymaster

The answer to your question can also be found in our documentation.

Open the ‘Theme Options’ tab and under the ‘Removing/Changing Theme Footer Info’ you will see the tutorial showing how to replace the footer copyright/theme information.

Andy
    Keymaster

Hello Anne, did this answer your question to your satisfaction?

Anne Robichon
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I was in the widget when I found the answer.

That’s a funny way to make the footer disappear when you add something else.

Anne

Andy
    Keymaster

It doesn’t make the footer disappear.

It is a specific part of the footer that is a widgetized area in which the default “Powered by…” text can be replaced with your own text/content.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove the footer “powered by” and UXL Themes credit’ is closed to new replies.