Home Forums Trusted Pro Move WooCommerce search dropdown to Breadcrumbs div

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kostas Arvanitidis
    Participant

Hello again,

I want to place the WooCommerce product search dropdown in the breadcrumbs div (Left side breadcrumbs, Right side dropdown).

I’ve found out with the help of Developer Tools that moving the section <form class="woocommerce ordering> just under the <nav role="navigation"...> section brings the result i want, but how do I make this permanent? Could you point me to the right direction?

Also I want to move the cart/login (top right) section to the top bar section. Is there a way to call this section on the topbar?
    Thank you in advance.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Kostas Arvanitidis. Reason: Added cart/login question
    Yazmin
    Keymaster

Hello Kostas

Sorry this kind of custom work is outside the scope of our theme support. We can help with theme functionality and relatively minor styling issues but this would require custom coding.

I can point you in the right direction to the WooCommerce documentation which explains how to change/override the standard WooCommerce template files.

Kostas Arvanitidis
    Participant

Thanks Yazmin for the quick response. I’ll manage to work this around 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Move WooCommerce search dropdown to Breadcrumbs div’ is closed to new replies.