Home Forums Trusted Pro Theme Update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    planetshay
    Participant

Hello,

A theme update is available but when I try to update it it gives me an error and doesn’t update??? Can you please help me?

Thanks!

Andy
    Keymaster

You previously moved your WP install from a development site to a new domain, so I’m wondering if you are updating the theme from the old dev domain or the new domain?

If the new domain, you will need to activate the license on the new domain also. Don’t know if that is the case but could you check and let me know either way.

thanks

planetshay
    Participant

Hi Andy!

I logged in today and the theme update is no longer listed? Could you please let me know what the latest version of the theme is so I can make sure I have the latest one?

Also, I deleted the development site so it no longer exists on the server.

Thank You!

Andy
    Keymaster

Current latest version is 1.1.6

Regarding moving the site with duplicator plugin. I should have mentioned that although duplicator will replace old.domain with new.domain in the WP installation, the new.domain will still need to be license activated as our server won’t know about the domain change.

Go to Appearance > Theme License, click ‘Deactivate License’ then click button again to ‘Activate License’.

planetshay
    Participant

This worked. Thank you so much!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Theme Update’ is closed to new replies.