Home Forums Exoplanet Pro Issues with menu colors on mobile…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    benjischaub
    Participant

Hi Andy!

Quick question: Is it possible that the menu background is different in mobile view and desktop view? Also, the submenu color responds nicely to the setting in the customizer, but the rollover state does not! This is mobile only, same on an actual phone and in the desktop sim.

Any advice is appreciated!

Cheers,
    Benji

Andy
    Keymaster

Is it possible that the menu background is different in mobile view and desktop view?

Could you elaborate? Are you wanting to have different backgrounds in mobile versus desktop, or are you saying that you are seeing different backgrounds when you expect them to be the same?

The menu background is designed to be transparent, so in effect it inherits the header background color.

benjischaub
    Participant

Hi Andy,
    no, I see different backgrounds when they should be the same. I’ll investigate further, also made screenshots, but can’t seem to upload them…
    B.

benjischaub
    Participant

Menu desktop:

screenshot desktop

menu mobile:

screenshot mobile

Andy
    Keymaster

Thanks Benji, I see the problem. Will have a fix out shortly.

benjischaub
    Participant

One last thing: Submenus can’t be made transparent, right? Just like the main menu? Would be awesome… 🙂

Thanks for your efforts,
    Benji

Andy
    Keymaster

OK, the issue is now fixed. See version 1.3.1

Thanks for the suggestion too Benji, I have added the transparency option to the sub-menu and sub-menu (hover) backgrounds.

You should see the extra horizontal transparency slider control below the color picker.

benjischaub
    Participant

Fabulous, thanks Andy, you rock! (y)

B.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues with menu colors on mobile…’ is closed to new replies.