Home Forums Lorina Pro Home page template for translation

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Andy
    Keymaster

Please update Lorina Pro to version 1.1 (Appearance > Themes).

After updating the theme, go to Languages > Strings translations, and select ‘lorina-pro’ from the ‘View all groups’ dropdown box and click ‘Filter’.
    You should now see the text you highlighted available for translation.

Cristina Polo
    Participant

Thank you! It works now

So just to understand, I could the “home pages” are built now from the new slug translation fields (not from pages anymore?)

Just want to clarify so I know if I can delete a page not in use and how / where / what I should do SEO on.

Thank you

Cristina

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Cristina Polo.
    Andy
    Keymaster

In the free version of Lorina, you can only ‘select a page’ for each of the three featured services.
    The title, description, and link are taken from the selected page.

In Lorina Pro, you can optionally write the title, description, and link directly, so it can be anything you want and, for example the title can be different to the actual page title that you are linking to.
    You can leave the link empty if you want, and then it won’t link anywhere, it will be just for display.

If you write your own title, this then overrides the selected page option, and to translate the title, description, and link, you will need to translate these using “strings translations”.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Home page template for translation’ is closed to new replies.