Home Forums Azuma Pro Azuma Demo Upgraded to Azuma Pro and now Featured Services Not Working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Lenderworks
    Participant

I purchased the Azuma Pro license, uploaded the ZIP file, applied the key and new template. I activated the section and made sure the static home page is selected in the home page settings.
    Now the Featured Services are no longer appearing on my home page where they had been before when using the demo version. I can’t seem to figure out how to get them back.

Andy
    Keymaster

Azuma and Azuma Pro are considered separate themes in the WordPress setup so you would need to set up your featured services again as they are not carried across between themes by default.

There is however a feature in Azuma Pro that you can use to copy/import all your theme settings across from Azuma to Azuma Pro.
    To do this go to ‘Theme Mods’ (just above ‘Appearance’ in your dashboard menu) and click the ‘Import From Azuma’ button.

Andy
    Keymaster

There was a mistake in my previous reply, sorry.

The Theme Mods link in the dashboard was in the wrong place in Azuma Pro version 1.1.3

Please update the theme to the latest version 1.1.4 and the Theme Mods link will be visible in the dashboard.

Lenderworks
    Participant

1.1.4 worked. Thanks!

Lenderworks
    Participant

I just discovered that after the import, the Featured Services buttons are blank boxes. Previously, I believe it had “READ MORE” or something like that. I tried adding “LEARN MORE” text into the “Link” field, but it gets converted to an http link (https://learn%20more) which, of course, fails.

Andy
    Keymaster

Yes, you can add your own text to replace the ‘READ MORE’ button text.

However, this should be entered into the ‘Button Text’ option which can be found under the ‘Options’ heading.

The ‘Link’ field is where you can enter a URL to link to, so that you can add your own links to point each featured service to. This is for if you want to enter your own content instead of only being able to select a page to pull the information from as it is in the free version.

Lenderworks
    Participant

Thank you for the very prompt response. I appreciate it!

I have “MORE” in that very field, and nothing in the Link fields of the features, but the button is still blank.

See screenshot here: Website1(2) “>Link to Screenshot

Andy
    Keymaster

It seems there is an error in the theme causing the button text to be blank when using the ‘Select Page’ in conjunction with changing the defult button text.

The button text works fine if you write your own text into the ‘Title’, ‘Sub-Title Text’ and ‘Link’ fields instead of using the ‘Select Page’ option.

We will get this fixed and issue a theme update. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Andy
    Keymaster

Please update to Azuma Pro 1.1.5 for the fix to the missing button text.

Lenderworks
    Participant

That fixed it. Thanks for the very quick response!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Azuma Demo Upgraded to Azuma Pro and now Featured Services Not Working’ is closed to new replies.