Home Forums Trusted Blue underscore line in body section when building pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    samson63
    Participant

Hi and thanks for reading my question. I was building a page in the most current wordpress and I copied and pasted from an external site. Now when I switch the font from “paragraph” to any “heading” font an underline appears and I can’t delete it. If I change back to “paragraph” the line disappears. I have tried shutting down and restarting but nothing seems to help. It’s almost like wordpress has the underline in memory and I can’t remove it. Please help???

samson63
    Participant

I disabled the “Trusted” theme and went to a default WP theme and the blue line went away. Please help??? Ron

Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Ron, the headings underline is part of the design of the Trusted theme and it takes the color of the Primary Color setting. See the attached image below.

Trusted content heading style

The next update of the theme will have an option to remove this styling, but if you need to remove it now, add this in Customize > Additional CSS:

.entry-content h1:before, .entry-content h2:before, .entry-content h3:before, .entry-content h4:before, .entry-content h5:before, .entry-content h6:before,
    .entry-content h1:after, .entry-content h2:after, .entry-content h3:after, .entry-content h4:after, .entry-content h5:after, .entry-content h6:after {
    display: none;
    }
    Andy
    Keymaster

Pleased to announce that the latest version 1.1.7 now has the option to disable the headings underline style.

The setting for this can be found in Appearance > Customize > Theme Options, where there is a checkbox next to ‘Disable Headings Underline’

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Blue underscore line in body section when building pages’ is closed to new replies.