Home Forums Lorina Buttons stopped aligning properly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kristincali
    Participant

The buttons across my entire website were center aligned then one day they were suddenly left aligned. I don’t recall changing anything that would mess them up, and I’ve tried multiple codes but can’t seem to get them back to center. Help?

Note: I have 2 different sections in my custom CSS for buttons; one for buttons inside a block, and one for buttons in WP forms (not sure if this is necessary but letting you know in case it matters).

kristinbytheocean.com

Andy
    Keymaster

On your site it looks like some of the core WordPress blocks CSS is missing on the front end, inlcuding the CSS for such things as alignments.

I’m not sure why this is missing, as the theme is not removing it and the theme does not remove any of the core blocks CSS.

This custom CSS will help with the buttons alignment but it is only a quick fix, as there is some issue with your WordPress installation that is causing some of the core WordPress blocks CSS to be missing.

body .is-layout-flex {
      display: flex;
      flex-wrap: wrap;
      align-items: center;
    }

Andy
    Keymaster

If you add a new button and set the alignment to center, does it align correctly?

kristincali
    Participant

That is bizarre. As I mentioned, I don’t recall making any changes. I wonder if a WP update could have affected it.

Thank you for the code, yes that worked.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Lorina’ is closed to new topics and replies.