Home Forums Lorina Change border radius of product images

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    EKP
    Participant

My website uses Lorina theme.

I cannot figure out how to change the product image standard shape that’s in the template.
    By default, it is a rectangle or square but the top left and right have radius rounded corners and the bottom/lower left and right do not. I want all straight edges. It does not let me alter this and it’s kind of driving me nuts.

When you go into a single product page, the image(s) that it shows has this weird upper radius corner edges. This is for all product images in the single product page, and even single products that come up as upsells. It is ok and square in the shop.

Where can I find the HTML or setting to fix this border so that there is no radius on the template product image?

Example single product page where you can see this happening: https://e.yoma.com/product/bardot/

Andy
    Keymaster

To remove the product border radius, add this to Customize > Additional CSS:

.woocommerce ul.products li.product,
    .woocommerce-page ul.products li.product {
        border-radius: 0;
    }

The reason why the products on the main shop page don’t have the border radius is because you have CSS code from the Elementor plugin that is changing the border-radius to zero on that page, but not site-wide.

EKP
    Participant

Thank you. I entered this code but when I go into a single product page, the image comes up with 0 radius border but then it jumps back to a curved radius?

Also is there a way to change the size of the photo?

Andy
    Keymaster

You’re missing the closing bracket in the custom CSS code.

You have added this:

It should be like this:

}

Also, directly above the border-radius CSS, you have this also missing the closing bracket, so this too won’t work correctly:

form.cart .quantity,
    form.cart button.single_add_to_cart_button {
        display: block !important;

The size of the product images can be changed at ‘Appearance’ > ‘Customize’ > ‘WooCommerce’ > ‘Product Images’

EKP
    Participant

With the closing bracket, I did add it to both (thank you for the tip and catching that!), but it still does not seem to work.

Andy
    Keymaster

I missed the main single product image, and the CSS above only does the upsell products, sorry about that!

For the large single product image add this CSS:

.woocommerce-product-gallery__image {
        border-top-left-radius: 0;
        border-top-right-radius: 0;
    }
    EKP
    Participant

Thanks, I added that but the main image still shows the radius corners.

To clarify, this is in every single product page. If that CSS is for the Shop gallery page, that is not necessary as it’s not an issue there.

(The upsell images are now square though so thank you!)

Single Product Page - main image

Andy
    Keymaster

No, that code is for the large main product image on the single product page.

You are just missing the dot “.” from right at the start of the code, you have woocommerce-product-gallery__image and it should be .woocommerce-product-gallery__image

EKP
    Participant

Thanks!! It worked!! Thanks so much for all your help!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Change border radius of product images’ is closed to new replies.