Home Forums Trusted Change presentation of Featured items and Shop Categories in mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    simo923
    Participant

Is it possible to change the number of columns presented for Featured items and Shop Categories whilst in a Mobile view?  I recall seeing a setting, but cannot find it.  Saying that, I looked at a lot of themes before choosing Trusted Pro.

Website is http://www.metfiles.co.uk.  Presentation is fine in a large form factor but i’d like to see 2 columns for Featured items and Shop Categories.

Many Thanks

Andy
    Keymaster

Please add the following to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

@media screen and (max-width: 768px){
    	.featured-post{
    		width: 48%;
    		float: left;
    		margin-right: 1%;
    		margin-left: 1%;
    	}
    }

The standard is 1 column on mobile so this will change it to 2 columns on mobile view.

simo923
    Participant

Thanks for your quick reply.  Unfortunately i have tried that, adding the code into Additional CSS and it doesn’t appear to have taken effect.  Incidentally, this is being applied to Trusted Pro.

Andy
    Keymaster

The code will work with Trusted.

Not with Trusted Pro as the paid-for version contains extra code that the free version does not have, but you haven’t purchased Trusted Pro.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Change presentation of Featured items and Shop Categories in mobile’ is closed to new replies.