Home Forums Retail Pro cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ioannis Fellas
    Participant

Hello, just installed yout Retail Pro theme, anything is ok but when try to activate it and only there when I press the menu Theme Licence appears that error :cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds

How can I solve this?

Andy
    Keymaster

First thing to check is that you are running the very latest version of WordPress.

Next, from your dashboard go to ‘Tools’ > ‘Site Health’ > ‘Status’ tab, and please let us know any issues marked as “critical”.

And also in ‘Tools’ > ‘Site Health’ > ‘Info’ tab, let us know the information in the ‘Server’ section.

Ioannis Fellas
    Participant

Hello, Iam sending you prtscreens as reply to yur email to see that everything is ok in site health.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Ioannis Fellas.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Andy.
    Andy
    Keymaster

Thanks. In the “Info” tab, what are the server specifications under the “Server” toggle.

Do you have a “coming soon”, “under construction” or “maintenance mode” type plugin active?

Andy
    Keymaster

I just noticed in the screenshots the “UnderConstruction” plugin that is active.

Some of these under construction plugins can lock down WordPress.
    Can you please try disabling the under construction plugin and see if the theme license activation is now working.

Ioannis Fellas
    Participant

Hello, I erase the plugin underconstrunction but problem still remain, check also server tab details.

Andy
    Keymaster

Thanks, the server info all looks okay.

Can you please try one more time to activate the license key, and let me know if it works or not.

Ioannis Fellas
    Participant

it is ok now thx a lot.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds’ is closed to new replies.