Home Forums Trusted Excerpt is not displayed

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Wejeratay
    Participant

The excerpt I saved in the page setting of the shop is not displaying on the home page.

Andy
    Keymaster

Could you please provide more information.
    Where on the homepage are you wanting the shop page excerpt to display?
    Is it as one of the selected pages in the Featured Services section of the homepage?

Wejeratay
    Participant

Thanks for your reply, I want the shop page excerpt. The homepage excerpt is working fine.

Andy
    Keymaster

Where on the homepage are you wanting the shop page excerpt to display?
    Is it as one of the selected pages in the Featured Services section of the homepage?

The Trusted theme will display the excerpt of any page (including your shop page) when the page is selected to be used as either one of the Featured Services or the About Section.

These two locations are the only places where the excerpt of the shop page (or any other page) can be displayed on the home page.

See the screenshots below which shows how this works.

Wejeratay
    Participant

As you can see i am using the shop page as a homepage, and the excerpt i need is for the ‘Shop’ title in green.

Wejeratay
    Participant

Like the one that says ‘ this is Trusted homepage excerpt. I want that excerpt for the ‘shop’ title

Andy
    Keymaster

Thank you for the information. I can see the issue now.

Please look out for a theme update in the next few days where this will be fixed.

Wejeratay
    Participant

Thank you in advance

Andy
    Keymaster

The excerpt of the ‘Shop’ page is now working in the latest version of the theme. Please update to Trusted 1.9

The newest version also adds new options allowing you to change the height of the header image area.

Wejeratay
    Participant

Wow thanks bro, you are truly a legend. It is working perfectly.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Excerpt is not displayed’ is closed to new replies.