Home Forums Trusted Featured Services

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Andy.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Elva
    Participant

I am using Trusted theme.  When I set up Featured Services, only the excerpt shows, but not the page name.  Help!

Andy
    Keymaster

Please let me know the URL of your site and I’ll be able to take a look and advise further.
    Thanks.

Andy
    Keymaster

Hello. Do you still need help with this issue? Please let us know either way.
    Thanks.

Andy
    Keymaster

Is there empty space where the page name/title should be displayed?

If so, it could be that you have changed the Headings Color (in ‘Customize’ > ‘Colors’ > ‘Headings Color’) to white, and it is not visible because the background of the featured service is also white.

If you want the general Headings Color to be white but the Featured Services page names/titles to be a different color, you can add some custom CSS (‘Customize’ > ‘Additional CSS’) like so:

.featured-post h4 {
      color: #000000;
    }
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Elva

As we have not heard anything from you since you first asked your question more than two weeks ago, I just wanted to ask did the solution I posted fix the issue for you?

Andy
    Keymaster

As there has been no reply after 3 weeks I’m going to assume the issue has been resolved and will close this query.

If you still need help with this or any other question, please open a new topic. Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Featured Services’ is closed to new replies.