Home Forums Exoplanet Fullscreen Slider Image does not fit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    phaenis
    Participant

Hello,

I use the Fullscreen Slider for my Home Page, but no matter what image size I use, it just won’t fit my side. It is somehow disturbed by the footer.

Here is a link to my website: http://topzehn.org/

I hope you know a solution for this.

Andy
    Keymaster

Looking at your site, the slider is full screen, in that it fills the whole of the screen as intended.

However if you want to hide the footer on the home page only, add this in Customize > Additional CSS:

.home footer {
        display: none !important;
    }

#home-slider-section {
        margin-bottom: 0;
    }

the first part will hide the footer, and the second part makes sure there is no padding below the slider.

phaenis
    Participant

thanks a lot! So the footer is gone and there is no more padding but the image is still cut at the bottom

Andy
    Keymaster

It all depends on a combination of your browser window size and it’s width/height ratio as well as the ratio of your slide image.

If your browser is a lot wider than it’s height, then some of the image will be cut off at the bottom.
    If your browser is a lot higher than it’s width – like on a mobile in portrait mode – the image will fill the height but some of each side will be cut off.

Things you could try;

• create an image with ‘filler’ at the bottom which doesn’t matter too much if it is cut off
    • try different positioning of the image e.g.
      .slide {
          background-position: top center;
      }

or…

.slide {
          background-position: bottom center;
      }

or…

.slide {
          background-position: center center;
      }
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Fullscreen Slider Image does not fit’ is closed to new replies.