Home Forums Exoplanet Pro How to restrict the number of slides to one and suppressing the controls

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Rath
    Participant

Hello again,

I would like to use the Hero Slider and the Capitation to presentate an impressum.

This works beautiful, but after a short while the slider engine switches to an empty slide.

There is only one slide defined.

At bottom there are controls, that I don’t need. How is ist possible to switch them off?

If I use a slider less version, the bottom section is shown in the middle of the screen. Is it possible to fixate that section at bottom of the page like it’s done using the fullpage slider?

Thomas

Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas

When there is only one slide defined it should not switch to an empty slide, and the back/forward controls will not be displayed similar to our style 3 demo.
    Make sure not to add anything to any slider other than the first one.

To hide the down arrow button, add this in Additional CSS in the customizer:

.after-slide a{
    display: none;
    }

If I use a slider less version, the bottom section is shown in the middle of the screen. Is it possible to fixate that section at bottom of the page like it’s done using the fullpage slider?
    Sorry I don’t quite understand what this means. To which bottom section are you referring? The site footer?

Thomas Rath
    Participant

Hi Andy

There is definitely only one slide defined.

It’s not the start page. On start page everything is as described.

The section I meant is the part where the copyright is written.

This part scrolls up, if the text above is very short.

Thomas

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Thomas Rath.
    Andy
    Keymaster

Can I see the site you are working on please? it will give me an idea of what is happening if I can see it.

Thomas Rath
    Participant

Hi Andy,

have a look at loracom.de.

Choose at bottom test.

Have a look at Impressum.

Website is under construction 🙂

Thomas

Andy
    Keymaster

There is an error in the html markup you have entered into the Sub Title area of the slide.

your text starts with: <p align="left"><FONT SIZE="3"> but there is no closing </p> or </FONT> at the end of the text.

Remove <p align="left"><FONT SIZE="3"> or close it off correctly and the slide will display correctly.

Thomas Rath
    Participant

Hi Andy,

thank you for advice.

Have you any suggestions about the problem in the test page?

Thomas

Andy
    Keymaster

To put the footer area at the bottom of page even when there little content above, add this to ‘Additional CSS’

html,
    body{
    height: 100%;
    }

#page{
    position: relative;
    height: auto !important;
    min-height: 100%;
    padding-bottom: 5em;
    }

#colophon{
    position: absolute;
    width: 100%;
    bottom: 0;
    }

Please note that if in future you add a lot of vertical content in the footer area, this won’t be needed and will make the footer area overlap the page content.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘How to restrict the number of slides to one and suppressing the controls’ is closed to new replies.