Home Forums Retail How to stop Gallery images showing in Product sections on homepage

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    craftyld1
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using the Retail theme and have enabled the Homepage Product sections “New Products”, “On Sale Products” and “Top Sellers”.

I want my products’ main images to show here, but I am getting the first gallery image underneath the main image as well.

Is there any way to turn off the gallery image on these Home page sections?

Thanks.

Andy
    Keymaster

The first gallery image should only be visible over the top of the main image when hovering over the product. It should fade in when hovering and it shouldn’t be visible all the time.

Can you please let me know your website URL so I can take a look?

craftyld1
    Participant

My website URL is https://craftylittledevils.com.au/wp/

I have added one product with a gallery image and one product without.

When you look at my homepage you’ll see that the gallery image shows up there along with the main image.

Thanks.

Andy
    Keymaster

Thanks. It looks okay when I view your website. When I hover over the ‘Parrot’ product, the first gallery image fades in over the main image.

Have you been using the Retail theme from before the latest theme update?

It may be that your browser has cached the CSS code from the older version of the theme. If you clear your browser cache it should work correctly.

If you just want to remove it, please add this to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.product-extra-img {
        display: none;
    }
    craftyld1
    Participant

Hi,

Cleared my cache and it is now working properly. Thanks for that 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to stop Gallery images showing in Product sections on homepage’ is closed to new replies.