Home Forums Trusted Pro Icons stopped working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AMTSO
    Participant

I’ve been making heavy use of the icon feature, applying different icons to specific pages/areas of the site – this worked fine until some point in the last month or so, when they mostly stopped working. Seem to mostly come up blank, including one out of five featured services on the homepage, most if not all page title icons, even social media and page-edit icons showing up blank. I’d hoped the recent update would fix it but no luck. I’ve tried changing the site default, setting various pages to the default and to selected ones, but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?

Andy
    Keymaster

It looks like you are using a plugin called ‘WordPress Download Manager’ and this plugin is overriding the CSS styling of our theme’s icons.

To test this and make sure that it is this plugin causing the issue, could you please temporarily deactivate the WordPress Download Manager plugin and check to see if the icons are displaying correctly again.

AMTSO
    Participant

Thanks Andy – absolutely right, turning that off made everything work perfectly. I’ve never liked that plugin, now I have a perfect excuse to find a replacement 🙂

Thanks again for the super-speedy response.

Andy
    Keymaster

Glad to see it is fixed. Thank you for confirming this and letting us know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Icons stopped working’ is closed to new replies.