Home Forums Trusted Image zoom / magnification

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marianne
    Participant

Hi.

I use the free Trusted-theme but the zoom functions from woocommerce 3.0 doesn’t seem to work. I don’t quite know if its a problem with the theme, a plugin or so, but so far it seems to be the theme.

The zoom doesn’t work properly, not even with a 3rd party plugin. When i install a plugin it just creates a secondary image and thumnails.

Does anyone have an idea what to do?

Andy
    Keymaster

The product zoom function should work properly without the need for a third-party plugin.

Check out this product on our theme demo and you can see how the image zooms when placing pointer over the image, and also clicking the magnify icon brings up an enlarged modal window with image zooming controls.

Can you please let me know the URL of your site and I’ll take a look to see why it’s not working on your site.

Marianne
    Participant

Hi. Thanks for the answer.

It doesn’t work on my site, but it works as it should on the demo site you wrote.

The url is http://www.f-sport.dk.

Is there a size the image should be to work properly?

Andy
    Keymaster

Thanks.

I looked at products on your site and the image zoom is working for me, although not exactly the same as our demo.

I think this is because you are using a plugin called WooSwipe which is taking control over the image gallery & zoom functions.

If you deactivate the WooSwipe plugin, does it work correctly?

The images are quite slow to load in the zoom window too, so it is possible that may be affecting it for you. Some of the full size images are approx 3MB-4MB so that is something you could look at.

Marianne
    Participant

Hi again.

I figured it out. The plugin WooSwipe conflicted with the woocommerce image zoom. I used the plugin Woocommerce Product Images Slider instead and it works perfectly.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Image zoom / magnification’ is closed to new replies.