Home Forums Exoplanet Left and Right Button Texts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ivette Palomo
    Participant

Greetings,

I would like to manipulate the appearance of the left and right button texts sections in the sliders.  How?  I do not know exactly just yet.  Playing with it would help me decide.  Is there a way to do so?

For example, I just thought of one change that I would like to try: I am attempting to break a text after a specific word and make two lines in the left button, so I used <br> which works in the caption sub-title section but not in the left or right buttons.

Thank you.

Ivette

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Ivette Palomo. Reason: Though of something to add
    Andy
    Keymaster

Go to Customize > Static Homepage Options > Full Screen Slider/Hero Section and then for each slide there are two text boxes marked Left Button Text and Right Button Text.

Write your text into these text areas. Sorry these do not accept any html markup including line breaks.

Andy
    Keymaster

If you just have a small amount of text and want to force it to two lines, try this Additional CSS

.slide-button-right {
        max-width: 140px;
        min-width: auto;
    }

You will need to change the ‘140px’ value to suit your text, and it may not 100% work, but you could try it and see.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Left and Right Button Texts’ is closed to new replies.