Home Forums Lorina Pro Menu color & Homepage content alignment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cristina Polo
    Participant

Hi

I would like to adjust to 2 theme features:

– the menu line item selected disappears once we clicked on it but I would like to have the text to remain there in te menu in the same color shade than the hovering one. How can I do this?

– the Homepage, theĀ  column texts are aligned to bottom creating uneven space between title|icon depending on the column. How can I align the text to the top (same distance between title|icon).

Thank you

Cristina

Andy
    Keymaster

The menu item of the current page takes the same color as the ‘Color 2’ option by default. It sounds like you have made the menu background the same as this color.

Anyway, to change the current page menu item to a different color, add this CSS at Customize > Additional CSS:

#primary-menu li.current-menu-item > a {
        color: #e08b8b;
    }

#e08b8b is the standard ‘Color 2’ color, so change this to any color you want.

Andy
    Keymaster

The second question, I’m assuming you are asking about the featured services.

Add this CSS at Customize > Additional CSS:

.featured-post {
        justify-content: normal;
    }
    Cristina Polo
    Participant

Thanks, I also realized that it displays the Icon | H1 but also H2.

How can I skip the H2 from the Featured post columns?

Thank you

Andy
    Keymaster

The featured posts do not have H1 or H2, it only contains a H4 heading for the title of each featured post.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Menu color & Homepage content alignment’ is closed to new replies.