Home Forums Cordero Pro Mobile compatability

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    eytcoaching
    Participant

hi, is this theme responsive to mobile because it is not making any changes to the header/background when it goes into mobile format.

eytcoaching
    Participant

Additionally, does the mobile preview match what it would look like on a mobile phone?

Andy
    Keymaster

Yes, the theme is responsive.

You can see how by viewing the demo and resizing your browser window through different widths to simulate mobile, tablet, laptop, desktop. You will see how the theme responds and adapts to varying browser window sizes.

eytcoaching
    Participant

ok even prior to fixing the font issue, the text doesn’t change size or adjust. Is there a way to get it to go smaller or wrap text in mobile? Not all the words don’t show even when you scroll.

Andy
    Keymaster

It looks like there is some incorrect HTML in the HTML you have added.

Please let me know your website URL and I’ll be able to take a look and advise you better.

eytcoaching
    Participant

eytcoaching.com it isn’t live yet though. Should turn it live for you?

Andy
    Keymaster

Yes, for us to help with this, we would need to be able to see the custom HTML you have added to your website.

eytcoaching
    Participant

ok the site is live.

Andy
    Keymaster

When I view your website on mobile, it looks okay. I cannot see any problems with the responsiveness on various devices and screen widths.

You should remove the “html” and “head” elements from the custom HTML that you have added on the page, as they are not needed and they also result in incorrect HTML markup.

This is the code you currently have:

<html>
    <head>
    <link href='https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rock Salt' rel='stylesheet'>
    <p style="font-family:'Rock Salt';font-size:49px;color:#F8B509;text-align:center;">Explore Your Truth</p>
    </html>
    <p class="has-text-align-center has-text-color has-medium-font-size" style="color:#000000"><strong><span style="color:#898885" class="has-inline-color">Life Coaching and Energy Guidance</span></strong></p>

This is how you should write the custom HTML instead:

<link href='https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rock Salt' rel='stylesheet'>
    <p style="font-family:'Rock Salt';font-size:49px;color:#F8B509;text-align:center;">Explore Your Truth</p>
    <p class="has-text-align-center has-text-color has-medium-font-size" style="color:#000000"><strong><span style="color:#898885" class="has-inline-color">Life Coaching and Energy Guidance</span></strong></p>
    eytcoaching
    Participant

got it! thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile compatability’ is closed to new replies.