Home Forums Trusted Pro Mobile presentation of Shop categories

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    michael simpson
    Participant

Is it possible to change the number of columns presented for Featured items and Shop Categories whilst in a Mobile view?  I recall seeing a setting, but cannot find it.  Saying that, I looked at a lot of themes before choosing Trusted Pro.

Website is http://www.metfiles.co.uk.  Presentation is fine in a large form factor but i’d like to see 2 columns for Featured items and Shop Categories.

(note – as i incorrectly posted in the Trusted forum, i have asked this query of Trusted Pro now)

Many Thanks

Andy
    Keymaster

Both the featured items and shop categories are displayed in one column on mobile, as they would appear as very narrow columns otherwise.

The number of columns settings in the customizer will be applied to larger screens such as laptop or desktop.

Please let me know the number of columns you want on mobile view, and I’ll be able to create the custom CSS for this to work.
    Edit: sorry I missed where you already mentioned 2 columns.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Andy.
    Andy
    Keymaster

Please try adding this to Customize > Additional CSS:

@media screen and (max-width: 768px){
        .featured-post,
        .woocommerce ul.products li.product,
        .woocommerce-page ul.products li.product{
            width: 48% !important;
            float: left !important;
            margin-right: 1% !important;
            margin-left: 1% !important;
        }
    }
    michael simpson
    Participant

Amazing. Works a treat and looks so much better now. Thanks. Upgrading to Pro was worth every penny.  So many more features.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile presentation of Shop categories’ is closed to new replies.