Home Forums Cordero Pro Post title doesn’t display on the transparent header mode

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Marc
    Participant

Hi Team,

I wrote a post and I noticed my post title doesn’t display on the transparent header mode while it does display on the normal template.

Could we have it displayed as well on the transparent header mode?

Thanks,

Marc

Andy
    Keymaster

The transparent header template is designed to be used with a block that has a background image or a solid color (e.g. a cover block), so that the image or color will show through behind the transparent header.

Because of this, it does not display the post title because otherwise the post title would be displayed behind the logo/menu header.

You can write the post title as the text/heading in the cover block or as a separate heading block.

When you add a heading block it will be a H2 heading by default but you can change it to a H1 heading, and also standard paragraph text can be changed to a H1 heading if you prefer.

Marc
    Participant

Thanks Andy, it makes sense, I will go with the reader view, it’s very good for blog post and it will allow me to keep the title in the article.

One small improvement I would wish is to increase the smoothness of the scroll on the default template/reader view (just when you start scrolling after loading the page, the header drop sharply on the content/body) while on the transparent mode is a lot more smooth. Is that something you could do?

I have to say I really like this theme and very happy about how responsive you have been so far. Kudos!

Thanks

Andy
    Keymaster

The fixed header was improved in the latest version (1.1.2) of the theme.

Are you still using an older version of the theme? If so, please update to the latest version and see if that makes a difference to how the header drops into view when you scroll down the page.

If not, please let me know your site URL and what browser you are using and I’ll take a look.

Andy
    Keymaster

Please ignore my previous reply.

We can see the content is jumping behind the header when your first start scrolling.

We have a fix for this, and will put it in the next theme update.

Marc
    Participant

Great, that’s amazing news! Looking forward to getting the update.

Cheers,

Andy
    Keymaster

Please update to newest version 1.1.3 and you should notice the page scrolling smoother with the sticky header. There are also a few new block patterns too.

Marc
    Participant

Great thanks Andy, I updated to the new version and while I see the improvement on your demo page: https://uxlthemes.com/demo/cordero/making-life-an-adventure/

I still don’t see it on my side, it might be a caching issue, will check later.

Andy
    Keymaster

Clear your browser cache to make sure you are not being served the older version of the js and css files by your browser’s cache.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Post title doesn’t display on the transparent header mode’ is closed to new replies.