Home Forums Retail Pro Products and categories images bug:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ilay
    Participant

These is this bug: https://prnt.sc/s3eeo0
    But if I change the imgae resulution on customize -> woocommerce -> products images… the quality of the pictures becomes so low.

Andy
    Keymaster

Change the WooCommerce image size to a suitable size for your images.

There is no one-size-fits-all as every website is different and everyone will have different product images available.

A good idea is to plan your images in advance for a consistent design. The tall images could be resized to fit the same dimensions as the majority of your other product images before uploading it to your website.

Ilay
    Participant

There are thousands of products, I can’t resize every picture.

Ilay
    Participant

If i Change the WooCommerce image size to a suitable size for your images, it will fix this problem but make all the images in a low quality.

Ilay
    Participant

And also How do I change this these texts font?
    https://prnt.sc/s3h3tz

Andy
    Keymaster

You just need to change the image size to a suitable size at Customize > WooCommerce > Product Images

change the ‘Thumbnail Width’ to an appropriate size, so for example if you have 3 products per row then the thumbnail width would need to be larger than if you are displaying 6 products per row.

But, if a suitable width would be 400px for example, and your original images are only 350px width then they will of course appear low quality because they are being resized upwards.

Also, if you have a mixture of images that are tall and narrow and others that are more square, then you can try the 1:1 ‘Thumbnail cropping’ which will crop images into a square shape.

Andy
    Keymaster

To change the text font of the product category titles in your screenshot, go to Customize > Typography & Fonts and change the ‘Headings’ font.

The font size, weight, and transform (uppercase, lowercase, capitalize, none) for the product category titles can be changed at Typography & Fonts > Product Archives > Category Title

Ilay
    Participant

How do I do the: 1:1 ‘Thumbnail cropping’?

Andy
    Keymaster

How do I do the: 1:1 ‘Thumbnail cropping’?

Select the 1:1 option below where it says “Thumbnail Cropping”.

There is more information about this in the WooCommerce documentation.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Products and categories images bug:’ is closed to new replies.