Home Forums Ibsen Pro Products are small and not centred on mobile devices

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Everett
    Participant

Hi,
    Products are small and not centred on mobile devices.  I bought Ibsen  pro thinking that the upgrade would fix this problem.  What should I do?

Andy
    Keymaster

Hi, the products should be centred on mobile and they shouldn’t be small.

The screenshot below shows how it displays on our demo site.

If the products are displayed differently on your site, or they are the same but you would like it displayed differently, please let me know your site URL and I’ll be able to take a look and advise further.

Everett
    Participant

Hi,

I really like your themes but the products do not look like that they are aligned to the left and not centred.  This problem is only occurring with your themes I’ve tried others and I’m not having a problem.  Perhaps there’s an additional plug-in that I’m supposed to install with your theme 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Everett
    Participant

Andy
    Keymaster

There is no additional plugin required. From your screenshot it looks like there is possibly either a third-party plugin or some custom CSS that is changing the products layout, but it is impossible to say without seeing the website.

Please let me know your site URL and I’ll be able to take a look and advise further. It will only take me a few seconds and I should be able to see why this issue is occurring.

If you don’t want to post your URL here, then please activate your license key and I can then take a look.

Andy
    Keymaster

It was another plugin that was completely changing the layout of the products.

Marking this as resolved.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Products are small and not centred on mobile devices’ is closed to new replies.