Home Forums Trusted Pro Recent Posts…

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Andy.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mark Cargill
    Participant

Hi,

I like this theme but have a question.

In the Customize menu, Static Home Page, Recent Services section I am able to pull the last 3 posts from my site into three nice boxes at the top of my page.  I would love this to show the latest 3 or 4 posts with my news category – is this possible?

Also, if possible, would I be able to pull them through with the featured image?

Many thanks,

Mark.

Andy
    Keymaster

Do you mean the Featured Services section?

At a basic level this displays the latest 3 posts so as to show what this section looks like.

It is designed for you either select a page for each box or write your own content into the boxes (including changing the icons or uploading your own images in place of the icon).

When adding your own content, you can display up to 12 boxes and change how many per row, but if you want it to only display your latest posts it will only show the 3 latest posts.

Mark Cargill
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Could it be made to display the latest n.. posts from a particular category of posts?

Many thanks,

Mark.

Andy
    Keymaster

Yes, it should be possible to add that feature. We have an update to Trusted and Trusted Pro coming in the next couple of days so I will see if we can add this option also.

Mark Cargill
    Participant

Hi Andy,

That would be fantastic!  It would be great to show the latest n.. news category posts using those nice boxes at the top of the page.

I’ll look forward to using the new feature!

Many thanks for being so quick!

Mark.

Andy
    Keymaster

Trusted Pro 1.5.8 is now available with updated options for the homepage featured posts quantity, category and thumbnail.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Recent Posts…’ is closed to new replies.