Home Forums Cordero Pro Remove privacy policy link from footer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    backfliprecords
    Participant

Hi, anyone knows how to remove privacy policy from the footer?

Thanks in advance

Federica

Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Federica,

The privacy policy link is only displayed in the footer when you have set a page as your defined privacy policy page, and have not set a navigation menu in the ‘Footer Menu’ location.

If you assign a menu to the ‘Footer Menu’ location, the privacy policy link will be replaced by the menu.

So, if you don’t want a default privacy policy link nor a footer menu, you can create an empty menu and assign it to the ‘Footer Menu’ location, and this area will then be empty.

backfliprecords
    Participant

Hi Andy and thank you so much, it works perfectly thanks!

Have a great day

Federica

karmanikeyahoo-gr
    Participant

Hello i try this and error happen all the time..

An error occurred. The answer is not a valid JSON answer.

I made a menu on fotter, but nothing, i went on widgets to add there one text message but nothing… how can i fix it please?

Andy
    Keymaster

@karmanikeyahoo-gr this answer is for the Cordero Pro theme, but you have the Trusted Pro theme which does not have the automatic privacy policy link.

The JSON error sounds like a plugin error unrelated to this issue, as this is not part of the theme.

I would recommend that you deactivate your plugins, and see if the error has disappeared.
    If the error has gone, then reactivate your plugins one at a time until the error reappears. This will show you which plugin, if any, is causing the error.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove privacy policy link from footer’ is closed to new replies.