Home Forums Trusted Pro Header Image – Sitewide and per page

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    planetshay
    Participant

I do not have the option to add a header image to my different pages???

Andy
    Keymaster

Hi, did you resolve this?

there should be a button to add/upload an image

planetshay
    Participant

There is no button as the photo I sent shows.

planetshay
    Participant

Andy
    Keymaster

First thing is to rule out whether it is a plugin that is causing the issue.

1. Deactivate all your active plugins.
    2. See if the Add Media button is now there.
    3. If it is, reactivate plugins one at a time until the problem reappears.

This will tell us which plugin (if any) is causing the issue.

planetshay
    Participant

Okay, so I have deactivated “most” of my plugins. However, there are several I “need” in order to get the look and access I want/need on the pages, so I did not deactivate them all. Below is a list of what I still have running, so if you feel one of them is keeping me from adding the Header image to my pages, please let me know. I am just afraid if I deactivate them, I will have to do the work I’ve done all over again, which has taken me weeks to do! So any suggestions on other plugins that will work with this theme that will do the same things these do would be wonderful.

Beaver Builder Plugin (lite version) & Beaver Builder Booster – I like the animations these add to the site, as well as the layout of certain pages.

Contact Widgets – used on the bottom of the site in sidebar 3

Custom Sidebars – I need a different sidebar for all of my sub-pages under Products and was not able to achieve that using the sidebar option the theme provides.

MaxButtons – Needed buttons so that the site doesn’t look so plain.

Meta Slider – used in footer 3

Ninja Forms – this ones obvious 🙂

Smart Slider 3 – I just installed this one today and I didn’t have the option to add a Header previous to the installation of this plugin so I do not feel this one has anything to do with it.

planetshay
    Participant

Oh, by the way, here is my site if you need to look at it: wp.mondyglobal.com

Andy
    Keymaster

You really need to deactivate all the plugins otherwise we’re still guessing at what is causing the issue.

There is no need to worry about losing any of the work you have already done. Deactivating a plugin does not delete anything, all the data will still be there when you re-activate the plugin later.

planetshay
    Participant

I deactivated the plugins and the option to add a header image still wasn’t there?

Andy
    Keymaster

I have sent you an email about this issue.

Andy
    Keymaster

This issue was caused by two incorrectly formatted child themes that were conflicting with each other and with the parent theme.

We recommend using our Child Themes which are tested to work correctly with our parent themes.

The child themes can be used as they are, or you are free to download and rename the child theme to your own chosen theme name, but please keep the structure of the way they work with the parent theme intact or it may not work correctly.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Header Image – Sitewide and per page’ is closed to new replies.