Home Forums Claremont Pro Starter Sites Error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Boris Gutierrez
    Participant

I installed Starter Sites as recommended but it took down my site.  I’m having my host look into it now.  You may want to look at this plugin as it may be in conflict with the latest Claremont Pro theme.  Thanks

Andy
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting this. Do you have any further information? Was there an error message showing on screen?

Andy
    Keymaster

The Claremont Pro (nor Claremont free version) theme does not have a recommendation for the Starter Sites plugin, as there is no demo content available for the Starter Sites with this theme.

Was it a different theme that recommended Starter Sites?

Boris Gutierrez
    Participant

It appears that the Starter Sites plugin was the issue.  My host deactivated it and my site came back.

I found the information on your site about Starter Sites when I went to the Documentation section and clicked under the Demo Content section.  It did not specify that it was not for the Claremont so I figured it was for all themes.

Andy
    Keymaster

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I understand now and will get the documentation updated to make this clearer.

When the Claremont (free and pro) theme is activated in your website dashboard, the Starter Sites plugin is not one of the recommended plugins.

Would you be able to let me know which theme you activated and which demo you tried to import?
    This would help us hugely in finding the cause of this issue. Many thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Claremont Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.