Home Forums Trusted Pro trusted Pro compatibility

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi

trusted Pro compatibility

trusted pro is compatible with wordpress 5.3? .. and with the new vesion 5.6 ??

is also compatible with Woocommerce 4.8?

You can carry out an update without problems.

At the moment I sometimes have problems with the links. if you want to click on the butons with the mouse, you no longer react. I would have to refresh the whole page again. What can be the problem?

Andy
    Keymaster

Yes, Trusted Pro 1.8 is compatible with WordPress 5.6 and also WooCommerce 4.8.

Can you please let me know a page URL where the problem with the links/button can be seen, and I’ll be able to take a look and advise further.

Hi,

Thank you for your quick reply

It’s about this homepage: http://www.gloventa.com

is particularly problematic when you use your cell phone or Android.

I have now updated to WordPress 5.6 and it seems to work better. Android & IOS sometimes react with a delay

How does Trusted Pro handle PHP 7.4? can you update from PHP 7.3 to PHP 7.4 without hesitation?

Andy
    Keymaster

I’ve looked at your website and I can’t see any problems with the links or buttons, so I don’t understand the issue.

You say that you cannot click on the buttons, and you have to refresh the page first before the buttons will react.
    Sorry, I don’t see any of these problems when viewing the site on PC, android or iphone.

To answer the PHP question, yes the theme is OK with PHP 7.4.

Yes, it works properly again after I updated WordPress to 5.6. Now everything is fine.

Many Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘trusted Pro compatibility’ is closed to new replies.