Home Forums Trusted Pro Variable listing White Box

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Adam Bircham
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a problem with variable listings, recently I started seeing a white box where the attribute description used to be, this happened a little while ago and I was hoping it would be fixed, however, I am still seeing the issue.
    I use Chrome and have tried incog mode but it still shows a white box. I also tried edge but same issue.
    It used to be fine, I’m guessing either a wordpress or theme update as caused the issue.

Andy
    Keymaster

It looks like the general page content table styling is overriding the WooCommerce product variations table. I’m not sure why this is only happening now when it wasn’t an issue previously but I’ll get this fixed and update the theme accordingly.

In the meantime, this small snippet of custom CSS added to ‘Appearance’ > ‘Additonal CSS’ will fix it:

.variations th {
      padding: 0;
      background: none;
    }
    Andy
    Keymaster

Actually it looks like you are using an old version (1.8) of the theme from December 2020.

This issue was fixed in version 1.9.5 back in January 2022, and the current latest version is 1.9.6.

I would recommend you update the theme to the latest version, and this issue will be fixed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Trusted Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.