Home Forums Trusted Pro Zip File

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael Matthews
    Participant

Good Evening!

This may be a novice question, so bare with me. I just started my website and loved this theme. I bought it and downloaded it and received the zip file. How do I import that file into WordPress? I tried to upload it using their uploading service, but received many errors in the programming? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Michael

Andy
    Keymaster

Hello Michael

Can you confirm that you followed the installation instructions to install the theme?

Could you please let me know the error message that you are seeing? Copy and paste it here please.

Laurie
    Participant

I have a related question. I’ve followed the instructions to install the Pro version of the file; however, I have a MAC and MACs automatically open the zip file and show you a folder full of files.  Is there a separate set of instructions for MAC users? I can’t select the Zip file.

Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Laurie, are you using Safari browser?

I believe it is a default feature of Safari that it automatically unzips .zip files/folders.

You can change the browser settings so that the file will not auto unzip the file, and then you should have the original trusted-pro.zip file available to upload to your WP site.
    Please see instructions here: https://www.addictivetips.com/mac-os/stop-automatically-unzipping-files-in-safari/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Zip File’ is closed to new replies.