Home Forums Trusted Pro Box not the proper size after update to 1.1.3?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Adri Oosterwijk
    Participant

Hi,
    This morning I installed the update to 1.1.3. Right after that I noticed that on a woocommerce single product page the box is reduced in height. Looking back in a recent backup I noticed that it was also the case in 1.1.2. The small box should have the height of the page content. See screenshot.

As I’m working with a child theme I switched to the default Trusted Pro theme and the issue disappears. Further investigation told me that it is not caused by my child themes css but by this line of code in my child themes functions.php file:

remove_action( 'woocommerce_after_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_output_related_products', 20 );

Do you have a solution? I’m not able to find it myself.

Thanks in advance

Andy
    Keymaster

I don’t think it is related to removing woocommerce_output_related_products. Are you removing or altering any other WC functions?

Adri Oosterwijk
    Participant

Hi Andy, thank you for your reply.

Yes I’m changing some other WC code as well. I came to this line because the problem was disapearing at the front end when I commented this line out.

If you want to help me further I’m happy to send you my complete child-themes functions.php file.
    Perhaps it is easier to send it to you as an attachment in an email. So if you agree with it, please send me an email on which I can reply. If you want it in another way, please let me know.

Best wishes,

Adri

Andy
    Keymaster

Try this CSS first

.woocommerce div.product:after{
        clear: both;
    }
    .woocommerce div.product:before,
    .woocommerce div.product:after{
        content: "";
        display: table;
    }

If this doesn’t fix it, yes please email the child theme to me at the email on the docs page.

Adri Oosterwijk
    Participant

And yet again, you did it. Solved. Thanks a lot.

Have a nice day.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Box not the proper size after update to 1.1.3?’ is closed to new replies.