Home Forums Exoplanet Pro exoplanet à exoplanet pro

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dan
    Participant

Bonjour, je n’est pas dans apparence “thème license” pour insérer la clé? Comment puis je faire.Merci

Yazmin
    Keymaster

Hello, I am not seeing “theme license” to insert the key? How can I do. Thank you

In your account, click on the ‘License Keys’ tab and copy your license key for Exoplanet Pro.

In your website’s WordPress Dashboard, go to ‘Appearance’ > ‘Theme License’.
    Enter your license key and click ‘Save Changes’.

See https://uxlthemes.com/docs/exoplanet-pro-theme/license-activation/ for details with images showing how to do this.

dan
    Participant

Copy screen of my menu i is no place for license theme
    Je vous ai fait une capture d’écran pour que vous compreniez que je n’est pas cette option dans mon Exoplanet! Je click sur apparence et vous voyez dessous mon menu qui s’affiche: Personnaliser, Widget, Menus, EN-tête, Arrière plan, Thème help, et éditeur … pas de “theme license”

dan
    Participant

Hi, do you have an answer for me?

Andy
    Keymaster

The screenshot image you have attached shows the active theme as Exoplanet (the free version).

The free version of Exoplanet does not need a license key as it is available free from wordpress.org

You need to select Exoplanet Pro as the active theme. It is this version for which you have a license key.

Hope this helps.

dan
    Participant

Merci ! Oui je vais tester!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘exoplanet à exoplanet pro’ is closed to new replies.