Home Forums Exoplanet Pro How do I import all my Exoplanet Child info to Exoplanet Pro Child theme?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gary Piland
    Participant

We are hoping the Pro version of Exoplanet doesn’t have some of the issues we’re seeing in the free version – specifically menu problems.

How do I import my Exoplanet Child (free version) info to Exoplanet Pro Child theme? So I won’t have to redo everything all over again.

Gary Piland
    Participant

Looks like the pro version has the same issues as the free version. I’ll post over there.

Andy
    Keymaster

Exoplanet Pro has ‘Theme Mods’ option in the dashboard (just above the ‘Appearance’ link).
    In Theme Mods simply click the ‘Import From Exoplanet’ button and your Exoplanet theme customizations will be copied into Exoplanet Pro.

Gary Piland
    Participant

Wow, thank you! Will this import from my Exoplanet Child to my Exoplanet Pro Child, too? That would really rock.

Aslo, please see my issue under Exoplanet – we like the theme except for the scrolled menu issue.

Andy
    Keymaster

Aah I didn’t realise you are using a child theme until I was looking into the menu issue on your site.

The customizations importer doesn’t currently work fully with child themes. We are working on an update to the theme to fix this. Should be available in the next day or two.

Gary Piland
    Participant

Thank you. I look forward to the update. For now, we are staying with the free version – too much work and no time to convert over to Pro!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I import all my Exoplanet Child info to Exoplanet Pro Child theme?’ is closed to new replies.