Home Forums Azuma main Menu – mobile mode

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sommo
    Participant

Hello,

I’m trying free version of Azuma in order to see how it work but I have a problem with main manu (header one). The menu does not open in mobile mode.

Could you kind help me?

Many thanks

Simon

http://www.impiantiemacchine.com

Andy
    Keymaster

Hello Simon,

The page code is missing from the point where the footer starts, so the file required for the mobile menu is one of the missing parts (there are other WordPress critical files that are not being loaded too).

There is something with bad code that causes the html to be cut off at this point. Have you modified the theme’s footer.php file or using a plugin that hooks into this area?

sommo
    Participant

Hi Andy and thanks for your reply.

Yes I have modify one part in order to delete link to wordpress  probably making a mistake.

Could you kind post to me the original part of footer so I can restore it?

Many thanks

Simon

Andy
    Keymaster

The recommended way to recreate the footer to original would be to temporarily switch to one of the default WordPress themes, delete Azuma and then re-install and active Azuma.

Then if you need to edit or remove part of the footer.php file, it is recommended to do this in a child theme so that your changes are not undone when the theme is updated.

You can copy footer.php file to the child theme and it will override footer.php from the parent theme.
    Or alternatively you can leave footer.php intact and override the azuma_powered_by() function in the functions.php file of the child theme as this is where the link to WordPress is located.

Whichever way you do it, the most important part of the footer NOT to remove is the wp_footer() function as this is needed by WordPress for your site to function correctly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘main Menu – mobile mode’ is closed to new replies.