Home Forums Trusted Pro Product page "messed up" when using WooCommerce Product Bundles plugin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Adri Oosterwijk
    Participant

Hi,

I yesterday bought the WooCommerce Product Bundles plugin for my customer. It is great for creating bundles of product to sell as one product. On the single product page is a listing of the contents of the bundle.

The issue is that the page looks messed up. See screenshot.

Would you be so kind to help me with this?

Best wishes,

Adri

Andy
    Keymaster

So I can see if it is a theme issue, would I be able to take a look at the site please?

If it is the site I think, it is hidden behind a maintenance/coming soon type plugin so I cannot see the product in question.

Adri Oosterwijk
    Participant

Hi Andy,
    The site is not live yet. I’m developing it on my local machine. If needed I can provide you with a Duplicator package.

Just send me an email so I can send you the link to the package for download.

Andy
    Keymaster

That WooCommerce Product Bundles plugin looks like it is inserting an image gallery in the product summary area (where price, add to cart etc. is).

I don’t understand why it does this, but anyway the plugin has some CSS styling that is applying a negative left margin of 100px (margin-left: -100px) to it’s own gallery images making them appear partly over the top of the standard product gallery, again I don’t know why the plugin does this.

To remove the images negative left margin, add this to Additional CSS:

.bundled_product_summary .bundled_product_images {
        margin-left: 0;
    }
    Adri Oosterwijk
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Thank you for helping me out (again). It did solve the overlap but it still was looking weird. You pointed me, however, in the right direction. I chose for a tabular display (at the bundle product page) and made some css tweaks (hiding + an – buttons and the quantity column. It looks like this right now and I’m happy with it.

All the best and have a nice weekend!

Adri

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Product page "messed up" when using WooCommerce Product Bundles plugin’ is closed to new replies.