Home Forums Trusted Pro Remove Header Title and Image on all WooCommerce Pages/Products

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kostas Arvanitidis
    Participant

Hello,

This is a followup on this topic. I used the css given (btw it only works now via Customizer CSS editor and not on Classic editor). The meta block solution worked perfectly. The title hiding worked also, but it leaves the space blank. How can i remove the space also (main-header light), bringing the content close to the breadcrumbs?

And a side question. I wanted the related products’ photo smaller (60%) so to be able to display 4 products in a row. I used `.woocommerce ul.products li.product a img {width: 60%;
    }` with success but it leaves a big margin on the right of the pictures. How to reduce this?

Thanks for this great theme!

Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Kostas

Can you try this in Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.tax-product_cat .main-header,
    .single-product .main-header{
        min-height: 0 !important;
    }

Yes, it is recommended to add custom styling to Additional CSS in the customizer, as writing it to the theme’s stylesheet using the theme editor will see the custom styling undone the next time you update the theme.

The related products uses the same setting as ‘Products Per Row’ setting in Customize > Shop Options.
    So, if you change that to 4 it will display 4 related products per row.

Kostas Arvanitidis
    Participant

Thanks Andy! Both !important and Row Setting did the tricks!

Have a great, creative and productive 2018!

Cheers!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove Header Title and Image on all WooCommerce Pages/Products’ is closed to new replies.