Home Forums Azuma Scrolling in Mobile View (Viewing Product)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bkhaja89
    Participant

Hi,

When I use Mobile view on the attached page (one of my products with multiple options), and scroll down, the page changes background color and locks up. So the user cannot fill in all of the fields and complete their order. I think the product is being highlighted or something but I have multiple options making it take up the whole page. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks!
    bkhaja89

Andy
    Keymaster

The link you provided gives a 404 not found error, but I think you are referring to the “sticky add-to-cart” panel.

To remove it, add this code to ‘Appearance’ > ‘Customize’ > ‘Additional CSS’:

#wc-sticky-addtocart.active {
        display: none;
    }
    bkhaja89
    Participant

Thank you for the quick reply Andy! Apologies, I meant to link this page: https://catchmeoffroad.com/product/event-wendigo-watch/

I think you are correct about the sticky add-to-cart panel. I will try your code and report back on how it works.

Thank you!

bkhaja89

Andy
    Keymaster

This feature is a narrow horizontal panel containing the add to cart button. It appears when you scroll down the page, and past the point where the normal add to cart button would disappear.

The issue is that some 3rd party plugins insert the extra product options into the same element as the cart button, and if there are lots of options, then it makes the panel huge instead of narrow.

I think in your case, it maybe better to remove it with the code in my previous reply.

bkhaja89
    Participant

That fixed the issue – thank you so much Andy!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Scrolling in Mobile View (Viewing Product)’ is closed to new replies.