Home Forums Exoplanet Pro Site Title and Tagline Font Size

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Andy.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ivette Palomo
    Participant

Greetings,

The Site Title and Tagline fonts sizes are not changing even though I enter different numbers.  Please advise.

Thank you.

Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Ivette,

So sorry about this, it seems the code for this was accidentally deleted from the theme files.

I’ve put out an update to fix this, please download/update to latest version 1.3.5

Ivette Palomo
    Participant

Hello Andy,

Thank you for replying so speedily.

On to my second problem, I downloaded the new version to my computer and then tried to upload to my WordPress but I get the message, Theme install failed.  I suppose there is another way.  I looked at the Documentation and at other questions in Support but I could not find instructions.  Will you please tell me how to upload/update?

Andy
    Keymaster

You should go into your account here at UXL Themes and copy your license key for Exoplanet Pro.

In your site dashboard, go to Appearance > Theme License, enter your license key, click on ‘Activate License’ and save.

You will now be able to update the theme with one click (in a similar way to free wordpress.org hosted themes) in Appearance > Themes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Site Title and Tagline Font Size’ is closed to new replies.