Home Forums Ibsen SyntaxError: Unexpected token c in JSON at position 0

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    meisamkhosravi
    Participant

Dear I am facing SyntaxError: Unexpected token c in JSON at position 0

On the checkout page please help to resolve the issue.

syntax error on checkout page

Andy
    Keymaster

I checked your website and did not see any errors like the one you describe.

I added a product to the cart and then clicked through to the checkout and there were no errors.

Could you please let me know the following information so that I can try and see the error:

1. The steps taken to make this error appear
    2. Details of any modifications you may have made to the theme’s files

The error you mention is probably not caused by the theme, as the theme does not contain any JSON files.

I think it is most likely caused by another plugin or WooCommerce add-on e.g. a payment gateway or similar plugin.

meisamkhosravi
    Participant

Hi Dear, thank you for your response.

I have tried the default theme and troubleshoot mode process it’s the same having issue only woo-commerce or maybe payment gateway, but first, I already contacted n-genius they said we are not receiving any signal from your side it might be woocommerce.

I only modified the style.css file (to make the theme black and white fonts, product grid full view for mobile, hided menu site top header on Cart and checkout page only.)

but I had a style.css backup I restored and as I mentioned I used the default theme front store it is the same error

check below I attached my desktop screen video link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15QxdlHryYlT2vDI9frNwBWnBlzvRmRlL/view?usp=sharing

Andy
    Keymaster

Thanks for the screengrab video.

It does look like the issue is with the n-genius payment gateway.

This is outside the scope of the theme and you should ask the creators of that plugin as they will be able to help configure it to work correctly.

https://docs.ngenius-payments.com/docs/woocommerce

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘SyntaxError: Unexpected token c in JSON at position 0’ is closed to new replies.